Research Publications in Referred Journals: (Total: 09)
(Few Selected Publications)
- A Study on the Height Growth of Different Eucalyptus Species in India, The Journal of Analysis, Springer, ISSN 0971-3611, DOI 10.1007/s41478-018-0125-2, 2018, 1-18. (With D. J. Mahanta and A. Chetia)
- A Comparison of Models for Projecting Survivors Past Beyond the Last Age for Assam. International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology, 39(2): 99-109, 2016. (With M. Borah)
- A Study on Kinetic Models for Analysing the Bacterial Growth Rate, American International Journal of Research in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, 8(1), 2014, 68-72. (With M. Borah and D. J. Mahanta)
Papers presented in international/ national conferences/ seminars:
- “A comparative study of nonlinear growth models on DBH of different Eucalyptus species in India” presented at 3rd International conference on Science, Technology & Management, Pune during 5th November, 2017.
- “A Study on Mathematical Models for Population Growth of Assam” presented at National Seminar on Contemporary Issues of Mathematics and Statistics (NSCIMS), at Gargaon College, Sivasagar, Assam during 22nd and 23rd March, 2013.
- “Mortality Modelling for Assam Female Population” presented at the National Conference on Pure and Applied Mathematics, 2013, at Royal Group of Institutions, Guwahati, Assam during 9th - 10th May, 2013.
- “Selection of Best Fit Model for Estimation of Oldest- Old Mortality Rates” presented at recent trends in mathematics and its applications (RTMA-2013), at Digboi College, Digboi, Assam during 7th and 8th October, 2013.
- “A comparative study of nonlinear growth models on DBH of different Eucalyptus species in India”, In Kumar S. and Agarwal K., Editors, Proceedings of 3rd International conference on Science, Technology & Management, Pune, 597-612, Academic Science, 2017, ISBN: 978-81-934083-9-4. (With P. Saikia and R Borah)
- “A study on mathematical model for cancer population growth”, In Sharma C. M. and Goswami P., Editors, Co-production of sciece and social order, Nowgong College, 2018, ISBN: 9-788192-406671. (With Saikia P. and Bora B)
- “A study on rice production of assam using schnute growth model with three parameters”, In Sharma C. M. and Goswami P., Editors, Co-production of sciece and social order, Nowgong College, 2018, ISBN: 9-788192-406671. (With Saikia P. and Borah B)
- “A study on the production of tea in assam and india using schnute growth model”, In Sharma C. M. and Goswami P., Editors, Co-production of sciece and social order, Nowgong College, 2018, ISBN: 9-788192-406671. (With Saikia P. and Baruah D. S.)
Invited Talk / Resource Person
- Resource Person in a workshop on “Fundamental Mathematics” Organised by Mulagabharu High School, Moran on 16th March 2019.
Conferences/ Workshop/ School attended:
- Teacher’s Enrichment Course in Undergraduate Mathematics Curriculum, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati, 07-12 January, 2019.
- Ten days’ Faculty Development Programme, The Assam Kaziranga University, Sponsored by DST, New Delhi & EDII, Ahmedabad, 15th to 22nd Dec, 2017 and 2nd to 4th Jan, 2018.
- Workshop on Fundamentals of Computational Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Kaziranga University, 27th March, 2018.
- Faculty Development Workshop titled “Teaching Methodology”, Kaziranga University, Conducted by Dr. J. S. Saini, 8th August, 2015.
- International Conference on Recent Advances in Mathematical Statistics and Its Applications in Applied Sciences, Department of statistics, Gauhati University during December 31, 2012 to January 2, 2013.
- Workshop on Probability, Dept. Mathematical Sciences, Tezpur University, January 02-10, 2014 Funded and Organized by Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
Conferences/ Workshop/ School organized:
- Organizer, Workshop on Fundamental Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, The Assam Kaziranga University, 27th March, 2018.
No of M.Sc. Project Guided: 07 Nos