- Silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the library. Every one shall ensure that no reader should feel disturbed in their study by any act of his/her.
- Books, journals, etc. taken from the shelves for reading should be left on the tables after use and 'not' to be replaced on the shelves.
- The Library staff on duty has the right to request a user to leave the premises if he/she is found to be violating any of the Library rules.
- Chairs and tables and other library equipments, fittings and furniture may not be marked, defaced, disarranged. Users should not place their feet on chairs or tables.
- The Smart Card will be regarded as the Library Membership Card also.
- Library member has to keep his/her Library Membership Card (Smart Card) with utmost care.
Loss or damage of Library Membership Card is an offence. Loss of this card must be reported in writing to the issuing authority immediately.