Bachelor of Social Work
3 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC
Social Work can best serve the people in overcoming the issues and problems they can confront in their day to day life. The social work profession broadly works for attaining equality, providing social justice and establishing harmony and peace mainly directing the activities to support the quest of masses to their needs
Social Science programs at KU intend to award more than just a mere degree. It is about an experience which intends to give a strategic shift in the students’ approach to life, people and problems. This will enable them to create a whole new dimension in all the challenges they may confront.
The programs will be people focused. It will mould the students in both the thinking and field level. Conceptual learning will be imparted through theory classes which are designed on the lines of lecture sessions and audio-visual presentation with regular inputs from functional specialists. Other important feature of Social Sciences in KU is field work training in rural camps which will help the students to form realistic perspectives on varied situations.
- Case & Project based study approach
- Experienced Faculty from Industry & Academia
- Award: BSW degree from KU
Passed HS/10+2 examination in Arts, Science, Commerce or a Diploma in Engineering with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from any recognized Board.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in HS||Rs. 25,000|
|60 - 79% in HS||Rs. 27,000|
|50 - 59% in HS||Rs. 30,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.