Programme prepares graduates to take leadership roles in technical projects. This programme will prepare students to become technical experts by teaching them how to apply knowledge of science, mathematics and engineering in energy, materials, manufacturing, design and related fields for products and processes that are safe, efficient and cost effective.
Passed B.Tech. / B.E. in relevant field. Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
- Duration: 2 Years
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in Degree Score||Rs. 45,000|
|60 - 79% in Degree Score||Rs. 50,000|
|45 - 59% in Degree Score||Rs. 60,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.