Programme contributes to the country’s skilled manpower requirements by building strong technical graduates. This course will teach graduates to be expert in planning, analysis, design, construction and maintenance of numerous structures like water canals, drainage system, irrigation system, waterways, dams and many others.
Passed B.Tech. / B.E. in relevant field. Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
- Duration: 2 Years
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in Degree Score||Rs. 45,000|
|60 - 79% in Degree Score||Rs. 50,000|
|45 - 59% in Degree Score||Rs. 60,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.