The candidate must have passed or appeared in the final Semester/ Year of B.Sc. Degree (Mathematics as one of the subjects) or Diploma in Engineering during the time of application. In case of candidates appearing in the final Semester/Year Examination, he/she should produce the Pass Certificate within 2 months from the date of registration.
For candidates appearing in final Semester/ Year of B.Sc. degree or diploma, Tuition Fee will be considered on the basis of cumulative percentage of marks obtained till the last appeared examination (without any backlog).
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in Diploma / B.Sc.||Rs. 35,000|
|60 - 79% in Diploma / B.Sc.||Rs. 40,000|
|45 - 59% in Diploma / B.Sc.||Rs. 50,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.