Bachelor of Computer Application
3 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC
The new-age Bachelor of Computer Applications degree in Web Technology & Mobile Application is a dual specialisation degree that is offered by Kaziranga University. The programme has been designed by industry veterans to groom students for the competitive and fast-growing technology sectors of web technology & mobile applications. The curriculum has been prepared with industry requirements in mind and emphasizes practical, application-oriented learning.
On the Mobile Application front, the programme helps students to:
- Achieve valuable industry inputs and insights into the process of creating cutting-edge mobile technology.
- Advance skills to independently analyse, design, develop, deploy, and troubleshoot mobile applications and services.
Market Growth Potential & Opportunities in Web Technology
The rising wave of e-Commerce has fuelled the need for organizations to establish their online presence. This has led to the emergence of sound web technologies as an important organizational priority. More and more organizations are recruiting internal web technologists or employing external agencies to dish out professional and functional websites and applications for them. In this scenario, therefore, web technology has gained immense prominence in India as a career option.
Market Growth Potential of Mobile Application
- By 2017, it is expected that over 268 billion downloads will generate $77 billion worth of revenue for the mobile app industry. (Source: University of Alabama).
- Further, the worldwide mobile advertising revenue is expected to grow by 400% between 2011 and 2016. (Source: University of Alabama).
- Currently, India has the third largest Internet user base in the world. Further, the number of users who access the Internet on their mobile is expected to double by 2017. (IAMAI)
Job Opportunities in Mobile Application
- According to a report from CEO network Technet, the mobile app industry has created close to 446,000 jobs in America now as opposed to almost zero five years ago.
- Meanwhile, IAMAI President, Subho Roy, predicted that 20 million mobile app developers will be required in India alone by 2020. Currently, there are 50,000 to 70,000 developers in the country.
Passed 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational as one of the subjects. Obtained atleast 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% and above in HS||Rs. 30,000|
|60% - 79% in HS||Rs. 35,000|
|45% - 59% in HS||Rs. 40,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university, to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fee and other applicable fees of the first semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.