Accepts students from commerce background. It supports the process of competency building of the students in attaining success in NET/SET and other competitive examinations. The programme enables one to understand the various sub-systems working in Banking and the Corporate Sector. It prepares graduates to take proactive roles as business professions by teaching them advanced skills of trade and commerce.
A graduate degree in Commerce with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in Degree||Rs. 25,000|
|60 - 79% in Degree||Rs. 30,000|
|50 - 59% in Degree||Rs. 35,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.