Master of Commerce
2 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC
Contemporary syllabus designed and prepared by top-notch academia in the field of Commerce coupled with communication training, competently qualified and industry experienced faculty members, enabling facilities and interactive classroom sessions through case studies. A dissertation project in the end of the last semester, real life scenarios & situations shared through audio visual role plays, tutorials, presentations and group works. The curriculum reinforces practical learning through projects. CBSE - NET/SLET coaching classes, industrial visits, field works, live projects and advanced skills through Centre of Excellence, continuous mentoring programs by industry experts, networking through students activity clubs.
Students will be trained practically using latest technology and will have exposure to changes in global trade and commerce to function successfully as a corporate professional. The current syllabus offers a platform for students to chose from pursuing a professional career, entrepreneurship, research and beyond. The coursework fosters students to develop cognitive ability to deal with business problems and for effective decision making.
Students will realize the need for lifelong learning by participating in professional conferences, workshops, seminars, training, etc. leading to professional certification, membership and beyond.
- Case & Project based study approach
- Experienced Faculty from Industry & Academia.
- Award: M.Com degree from KU
A 3 year graduate degree in commerce with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% and above in Degree||Rs. 25,000|
|60% - 79% in Degree||Rs. 30,000|
|50% - 59% in Degree||Rs. 35,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.