MBA (Business Entrepreneurship and Management)
2 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions - the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd. and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged twenty-three acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus. The Institute is an acknowledged National Resource Institute for Entrepreneurship Education, Research, Training & Institution Building.
In the international arena, efforts to develop entrepreneurship by way of sharing resources and organising training programmes, have helped EDII earn accolades and support from the World Bank, Commonwealth Secretariat, UNIDO, ILO, FNSt, British Council, Ford Foundation, European Union, ASEAN Secretariat and several other renowned agencies. In recognition of its international achievements, the United Nations Economic & Social Commission for Asia and Pacific (UN-ESCAP), Bangkok, Thailand, has declared EDII as a 'Center of Excellence'.
- Course curriculum designed by EDII in collaboration with KU
- 6 months Internship (3rd Semester) at EDII, Ahmedabad
- Case & Project based study approach
- Experienced Faculty from EDII and from the Industry
- Award: MBA degree from KU and certification by EDII
Appeared or passed Bachelor's degree examination from any UGC recognized University preferably with 50% in Graduation.
Qualified in any National Level Management Admission Test such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or KUEST.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% and above in Degree||Rs. 1,25,000|
|60% - 79% in Degree||Rs. 1,35,000|
|50% - 59% in Degree||Rs. 1,50,000|
|* Tuition fee includes 1 semester hostel fee in EDII, Ahmedabad.|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Along with CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or KUEST, candidate should fill in the application form and submit it to KU Campus/Admission Offices on any working day
- Application form can be obtained from the campus/admission offices
- Selection of the candidate is based on:
- Percentage/Percentile in any of the mentioned tests.
- Personal Interview & Group Discussion..