Bachelor of Commerce with ACCA
3 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC | ACCA, UK
Kaziranga University has academic collaboration with ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, U.K.). In this program, the student will have the option of obtaining BCOM degree which incorporates ACCA Curriculum in order to get exposure to International Accounting and Finance. The Students enrolled for this program can avail certain number of paper exemptions towards ACCA Qualification. The course will be provided in collaboration with ISDC (International Skill Development Corporation) which facilitates necessary train the trainer, consulting and technical support to the faculties of Kaziranga University to deliver the B.Com Program with ACCA Curriculum
ACCA is a body incorporated by Royal Charter in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. ACCA is the global body for professional accountants and as such, aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. ACCA, as at January 2016, has 178,000 members and 455,000 students, who it supports throughout their careers, providing services through a network of 91 offices and centers around the world
ISDC Projects India Pvt. Ltd, trading as ISDC - International Skill Development Corporation, and having its Regional Office at Lakhsmi Narayan Complex, Palace Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560052. ISDC, a Skill Development Company having expertise in Professional and Vocational Education and is an Approved Learning Provider of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
Key Highlights of the BCom with ACCA Curriculum:
- The students enrolled for this program can avail the benefits of getting B.Com Degree from Kaziranga University and qualifying 9 papers (Fundamentals Level)) towards ACCA Qualification.
- The Students enrolled for this program can avail 6 papers exemptions out of 9 (Fundamentals Level) towards ACCA Qualification.
- The student has to write only 3 papers (out of 9 papers in Fundamentals Level) to qualify Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- The student has to write only 8 papers out of 14 papers (Fundamentals Level-9, Professional Level-5).
- The ISDC provides Electronic Copy of relevant learning materials (For the integrated curriculum of ACCA subjects only) to the students enrolled for the above said Program.
- The ISDC provides exam oriented training support to the students enrolled for the above program for their external examinations of ACCA.
- The students enrolled for B.Com is given the opportunity to attend the examination of Certificate in IFRS of ACCA as apart of their program.
- Support from ACCA learning and content partners to Kaziranga University faculty and lecturers with relevant train-the-trainer events.
- The ISDC provides Electronic Copy of relevant learning materials ( For the integrated curriculum of ACCA subjects only) to the students enrolled for the above said Program.