The School of Business (SoB) offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programmes for successful candidates to be absorbed in the challenging managerial assignments of the corporate world. Students are scientifically exposed to specialized fields of training, in order to gain the necessary domain knowledge and tools to handle complex and target-oriented management functions of the global market.
- Kaziranga University uses 21st century curricula and international methods to meet the evolving needs of the student community, parental concerns, corporate competencies and sustainable globalization.
- KU has specifically designed the course content to impart exact knowledge in Banking and Finance, Marketing, HR and Industrial Relations, Hospital Administration, Infrastructure Management and International Business.
- The University aims to improve the engagement level and operational effectiveness of the institutions, in order to enrich the student experience and maximize the return on investment.
- KU aspires to meet the needs of 21st century learners, employers and society by enabling the students with the knowledge, values, and skills required for attaining and sustaining success and leadership in their business, personal and social life. This core commitment is manifested in keeping with time, through innovative and 'trademark' attention, to the trinity of professional education: Purpose, Pedagogy and Progress.
The MBA programme accepts students from diverse backgrounds. The curriculum blends coursework and research in a way that encourages students to apply business knowledge and skills to business practices covering all functional areas of management. Graduates will be groomed to possess the intellectual abilities, executive personalities and managerial skills for leadership positions in the corporate world.
- MBA in Hospital Administration
A rigorous employment-oriented programme for graduates from diverse backgrounds, the MBA in Hospital Administration, aims to fly high in the hospital and health care industry. The curriculum blends coursework and on-job-training in a way that encourages students to apply business knowledge and skills to national and global health care practices.
- MBA in Infrastructure Management
To tap the possibilities that have recently emerged in the rapidly evolving Infrastructure domain, the MBA in Infrastructure Management has been tailored to equip the students with all the relevant knowledge and skill sets. The design and delivery of the MBA programme in Infrastructure Management is a collaborative effort of the Kaziranga University, School of Management and the Samvit School of Infrastructure Business. Inputs and feedback from leading academicians and industry experts have been incorporated at the design stage to ensure academic rigour, and to ensure that the programme is best suited to the needs of the infrastructure industry.
The M.Com programme accepts students from the commerce background, and supports the process of competency building, in attaining success in NET/SET and other competitive examinations. The programme enables one to understand the various sub-systems working in Banking and the Corporate Sector. It prepares graduates to take proactive roles as business professionals by teaching them advanced skills of trade and commerce.
The BBA programme accepts students from diverse backgrounds, and enables them with key business knowledge and skills to take managerial and leadership positions in business projects.
The B.Com programme accepts students from the commerce and science backgrounds, and prepares graduates to take proactive roles as business professionals by teaching them how to apply knowledge of accounting, finance, economics, statistics, mathematics and management to projects in business.
- MBAThe Integrated MBA programme accepts students from diverse backgrounds. The transition from undergraduate to postgraduate studies is blended in a way that helps students understand and gain expertise on applying business knowledge and skills to business practice. The extensive coursework in this programme incorporates all the functional areas of management, and grooms students to possess the right intellectual abilities, executive personalities with management skills for leadership positions in business functions.