The School of Business (SoB) offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programmes for enabling successful candidates to be absorbed in challenging managerial assignments of the corporate world. Students are scientifically exposed to specialised fields of training to gain the necessary domain knowledge and tools to handle complex and target oriented management functions of the global market. Specifically, KU:
- Uses 21st century curricula and international methods to reflect and meet the needs of the evolving dynamics of the student community, parental concerns, corporate competencies, and sustainable globalization
- Has specifically designed the course content to impart competencies in Banking and Finance, Marketing, HR and Industrial Relations, Hospital Administration, Infrastructure Management and International Business.
- Improves the engagement level and operational effectiveness of the institutions to enrich the student experience and maximise the return on investment
- Aspires to meet the needs of 21st century learners, employers and society by enabling the students with the knowledge, values, and skills required for attaining and sustaining, success and leadership in their business, personal and societal life. This core commitment is manifested in keeping with time, through innovative and 'trademark' attention to the trinity of professional education, namely, Purpose, Pedagogy and Progress"
Programme accepts students from diverse backgrounds. The curriculum blends coursework and research in a way that encourages students to apply business knowledge and skills to business practice covering all functional areas of management. Graduates will be groomed to possess intellectual abilities, executive personality with managerial skills for leadership positions required for business functions.
- MBA (Hospital Administration)
A rigorous employment oriented programme for graduates from diverse backgrounds aiming to put foot and fly high in the hospital and health care industry. The curriculum blends coursework and On-Job-Training in a way that encourages students to apply business knowledge and skills to health care practices, thus making sure that the hospital can operate financially.
- MBA (Infrastructure Management)
To tap the possibilities that have recently emerged in the rapidly evolving Infrastructure domain, this program has been tailored to equip the students with all the relevant knowledge and skill sets. The design and delivery of the MBA programme in Infrastructure Management is a collaborative effort of the Kaziranga University, School of Management and the Samvit School of Infrastructure Business. Inputs and feedback from leading academicians and industry experts have been incorporated at the design stage to ensure academic rigour and to ensure that the programme is best suited to the needs of the infrastructure industry.
Accepts students from commerce background. It supports the process of competency building of the students in attaining success in NET/SET and other competitive examinations. The programme enables one to understand the various sub-systems working in Banking and the Corporate Sector. It prepares graduates to take proactive roles as business professions by teaching them advanced skills of trade and commerce.
Programme accepts students from diverse background such as arts, science and commerce to prepare them with key business knowledge and skills to take managerial positions in business projects.
programme accepts students from commerce and science background. This programme prepares graduates to take proactive roles as business professionals by teaching them how to apply knowledge of accounting, finance, economics, statistics, mathematics and management to projects in business.
- MBAIntegrated programme accepts students from diverse background. The coursework blends transition from undergraduate to postgraduate in a way that helps students understand and become expert on how to apply business knowledge and skills to business practice. This extensive coursework incorporates all the functional areas of management and grooms students to possess intellectual abilities, executive personality with management skills for the leadership positions required for business functions.