“If you do not go after what you want, you will not have it.
If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
If you do not step forward, you will always be in same place.”
Beat it like a boss !
Sequence of sub-events:
Time: 9.00 AM onwards
Rules of participation:
- Registration Fee - Rs. 100.
- The competition is open to final year graduation students only.
- It is an individual competition. No team participation is allowed.
- Participation in the first two events - Avant-Garde and Marketkshetra is compulsory.
- The qualifiers from the first two sub-events will proceed to the next sub-events - Ad War and Agnosco.
- Registrations can be done on spot, as well as online at Click Here
- Participants have to report at 9.00AM at the KU Campus (Reception) on 11th March, 2017.
- Accommodation for participants outside Jorhat will be provided. No bar on number of participants.
- No bar on number of participants.
- Transportation cost (bus fare) will be reimbursed for only five nominated students from each College/Institution
Stephen R. Covey
- A contest for innovative ideas where participants have to come up with innovative ideas and their implementation.
- The participants have to showcase their marketing skills by suggesting promotional strategies for a given product.
- The participants have to come up with effective advertisements for a given product.
- A quiz competition, with an intriguing rapid fire round.